That´s my box!
2 players, 1 box, 30 seconds. How will this end?
WASD and space bar (Player 1) and Arrow amd Enter (Player 2)
M to mute music.
Q to enable/disable the quotes.
1-2-3-4 to choose game mode.
- fast paced 2-player gameplay
- 4 game modes
- 4 palettes for the characters (+ random faces)
- 8 maps where dash to the win
EDITABLE AND SPRITES:
All the sprites made by me, as well as the godot project, are available to download. if you use them in any project, please send me a link to give it a try :)
HISTORY OF DEVELOPMENT:
The first version of the game was made in 2 days after a brainstoming with friends for the 30 seconds jam (https://itch.io/jam/30secrealnerdgamerjam1).
This new version took less than 1 week to complete to be presented in the Wild game Jam 1 (https://itch.io/jam/will-gem-jam1)
- Smoke sprite by KnoblePersona (https://opengameart.org/content/smoke-fire-animated-particle-16x16)
- This project contains music created by David McKee (ViRiX) soundcloud.com/virix (https://opengameart.org/content/busy-day-at-the-market)
- Sound by zq (https://opengameart.org/content/lego-bricks
- Intelecual authors: Facundo "Micho", Ignacio "Tito", Mateo "Negro" and Tadeo "Cabezon" (I'm one of them, but who?)
- The rest of the stuff has been done by me (Manpacman)
LINUX VERSION IS NOT FULLY TESTED, sorry if it isn't working.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.